iDevices Launches Its Android Bluetooth® Smart Library, SweetBlue™
Avon, Conn. – (March 6, 2015) - iDevices, the preeminent brand and development partner in the Internet of Things (IoT) market, launches its unique Android Bluetooth® Smart library, SweetBlue™. This advanced library allows developers to create Bluetooth Smart enabled apps, with extremely reliable and robust connections between the product and smart device. SweetBlue significantly cuts down development time by eliminating the need to learn the complex library offered by Google.
“Android developers know how difficult it can be supporting the plethora of different phones out there. Working with Bluetooth Smart is even harder due to the combinations of native software and hardware involved, all with their own little quirks and idiosyncrasies. SweetBlue lets you focus on what's most important: your app,” said Doug Koellmer, iDevices App Developer.
- An API designed from the ground-up to be simple, predictable and robust.
- Transparent fallback, retry and correction mechanisms for a multitude of failure conditions, including both transient and permanent.
- High-level constructs like transactions, state tracking and polling that make common use cases a breeze to implement.
- Open-source codebase, full-coverage API documentation, sample projects and support.
Learn about all SweetBlue has to offer here.
Pricing and Availability:
SweetBlue is available on the iDevices website today. Pricing varies depending on what type of project the library will be used for.
- Free Version – Evaluation and development purposes, non-commercial use only.
- Standard – Commercial use with basic technical support.
- Professional – Commercial use with priority technical support.
- Premium – Multiple application use and/or repackaging for other commercial libraries.
Visit iDevicesinc.com/SweetBlue/ today to learn more and purchase.
Founded in 2010 with the launch of the world’s first connected product, the iGrill®, iDevices has emerged as a premier brand and development partner in the Internet of Things industry. iDevices aims to seamlessly connect users to their worlds with responsive products that enhance everyday life. Through the unique collaboration of its in-house team, iDevices is able to create products that are intelligent at their core. For more information, visit www.idevicesinc.com.
Max Borges Agency