New iDevices Socket Transforms Ordinary Lights Into Connected Lights
Avon, Conn. – May 24, 2016 – iDevices®, the preeminent brand in the smart home industry, announces the availability of Socket. This latest innovation allows you to turn any ordinary light bulb into a connected bulb quickly and easily. Simply screw Socket into your favorite lighting fixture and insert any standard bulb to enjoy the peace of mind that comes from the ability to control your lighting from anywhere.
Using the free iDevices Connected app, take advantage of Socket’s dimming functionality and customizable color light ring to set the perfect ambiance to fit any moment. Its compact, discreet design blends with any home décor and fits easily into standard lighting receptacles. Use Siri® voice commands to control power and brightness to your lights.
Socket is the latest evolution in iDevices’ line of connected home products, designed to give users a simple way to customize their home and enhance every day life. The iDevices Connected app makes it easy for users to add iDevices products to their home Wi-Fi® network and securely pair them to their iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch®. Simple navigation allows users to create dynamic schedules and group products into “scenes.” Customizing the app with photos and names lets users feel like they’re moving through their own home. The highly acclaimed iDevices Connected app is the leading aggregator app on the market, because of its advanced ability to control not just iDevices products, but any HomeKit™-enabled product. All iDevices products are backed by a world-class U.S. based customer service team who provide expert guidance on making your home smart.
iDevices Socket Features
• Dimming Capability – Dim your lights directly from your phone with the iDevices Socket for perfect lighting in any setting.
• Fits Conventional Receptacle – Socket fits into conventional lighting receptacles, making it easy to transform any lamp into a connected lamp. The iDevices Socket is also compatible with standard Edison style bulbs (up to 60 watts), allowing you to use pre-existing bulbs in your home.
• Customizable LED Night Light – Use Socket’s unique color light ring to create dynamic, low-light environments and enhance your home with personalized color.
iDevices Connected App Features
• Simple Setup – iDevices products do not require an external hub or subscription. Designed to work right out of the box with a simple connection process where the app automatically connects products to your Wi-Fi network.
• Access from Anywhere – Users can securely access iDevices products from anywhere through the iDevices IoT Cloud Infrastructure. The cloud service is free and does not require a login.
• Custom Scenes and Schedules – Through the intuitive interface, users can quickly create custom schedules and scenes to fit their lifestyle. Once a scene is scheduled, it will occur even when the user is away from home.
• Personalization – To simplify navigation, users can upload photos of their home, rooms and accessories to the iDevices Connected app.
Socket is $79 and available for pre-order at www.iDevicesinc.com with additional retail locations to follow. For more information on iDevices and its products, visit www.iDevicesinc.com. Media members interested in more information can contact Meghan Petchel at email@example.com.
About iDevices, LLC
iDevices, the preeminent brand in the connected home industry, has a growing line of HomeKit-enabled products available at the largest retailers worldwide. Through the “Designed with iDevices” co-development program and its custom-built IoT Cloud Infrastructure, iDevices works with highly recognized consumer brands to bring the power of connectivity to their customers. By designing and developing its technology in-house, the Company is able to seamlessly connect people to their worlds with responsive products that enhance everyday life. For more information, visit iDevicesinc.com.
iDevices Media Contacts:
305-374-4404 x 162
305-374-4404 x 123