iDevices Introduces iGrillmini - Ultra Compact Advanced Bluetooth Smart Meat Thermometer
Avon, CT, November 4, 2013 – iDevices®, LLC, www.idevicesinc.com, a leading app-enablement company and creator of the original, popular iGrill www.iDevicesinc.com/iGrill, announced today the release of their ultra compact, high performance version of iGrill, the iGrillmini Bluetooth® Smart meat thermometer. The newest addition to iDevices’ repertoire of Bluetooth app-enabled products, iGrillmini boasts a slew of new performance features, including Bluetooth Smart technology for highly efficient food monitoring, a proximity sensor for low energy consumption and an unmatched 150 hour battery life.
Only Ultra Compact Temperature Monitoring Tool Using Bluetooth Smart Technology
About a quarter the size of the original iGrill and sporting a more rugged exterior with a smart LED indicating the doneness of food, the iGrillmini is the only ultra compact temperature-monitoring tool using Bluetooth Smart technology onthe market. The iGrillmini includes a free iOS app for iPhone 4S and newer and iPad 3 and newer devices. The Android iGrillmini app will be released in 2014.
iGrillmini Key Features:
- Seamless Connectivity: Bluetooth Smart technology eliminates the user’s need to manually pair their smartphone or tablet.
- Magnetic Mounting: A powerful magnet allows for sturdy and convenient mounting with two viewing positions.
- Bluetooth Smart Technology: Connects within a 150-foot range.
- Ultra Compact: A quarter of the size of the original iGrill. Single probe features and included probe storage.
- Track Your Cooking: Graphing functionality provides exportable graphs of your grills and smokes.
- Proximity Sensor: The Smart LED illuminates once you are within range providing for low energy consumption.
- Unbeatable Battery Life: Up to 150 hours of battery life using a replaceable, coin-cell battery.
- Social Community: Share what you’re cooking with your social network.
- Around The World: Globe feature lets you see what other people are cooking.
- Low-cost: Priced at $39.99.
- Small Dimensions: 2” x 1 ¾” x 1 ½”.
- Devices: Works with iPad 3 and newer and iPhone 4S and newer (Android coming soon).
Visit iDevices at CES 2014:
iDevices will be showcasing iGrillmini and several other exciting new products at CES 2014. Visit the iDevices booth in the Upper South Hall, Booth # 35866. An iDevices Connected press power session is open to the press Monday, January 6th at 11:30 AM at the Mandalay Bay Conference Center.
Pricing & Availability:
Priced at $39.99, the iGrillmini will be available for Holiday 2013 through iDevices at www.iDevicesinc.com. For more information, please visit www.iDevicesinc.com.
About iDevices, LLC:
iDevices began its journey with the conception and development of the iGrill®, one of the first app-enabled devices, following with the launch of the popular iShower® water resistant Bluetooth speaker. Following these successful launches, iDevices emerged as a premier development and consulting company for the app-enabled market. iDevices has integrated all required resources in-house to create and launch app-enabled products, both independently and with partner companies. For more information, see www.idevicesinc.com.